Friday, December 19, 2008

i think i use multi language better~~ ^-^""

haiz haiz haiz nowadays ar i dun knw wat happen to myself also...so blur blur to all things...also blur to my coursework..(if dun hav yc and mc and wennie hlp me i sure die also dun knw wat happen adi) well i think i use multi language like mhing chen lah haha..so some person that dun knw chinese de also can knw how my pokai life now = =""

i have read other friends blog also..it's seems everybody also gt their own problems..well my problem..i think normally is financial problem ..i wan to work also gia gia coz if my parents know of it i sure pokai one(and now near chinese new year,i scare if i apply de work i cant back hometown althought i din wan really like to back also..except for taking ang pao..CNY is meaningless to me)..now i gt one big problem of my resit also..DIS ONE I REALLY BLUR UNTIL I WAN TO SUCIDE MYSELF~~!!!! >< i wrongly remmember de resit payment dateline!!!!!!!! de h.e.!!!!!!i thought de dateline is 26th dec n if nt li hong sms me i sure dun knw de dateline is 20th dec!!my parent in money on next week.. well i say about my financial problem..i dun even have rm50 to pay de resit now coz also myself problem use to much when go genting T T my parent scold me AHHHHHHHHHHHHH..everyone who really knw about resit problem can tell me how to solve it? i hav ask de office they say extension..wat i knw extension is "yan chi" that's mean i take H.E. at 3rd sem??

3 comments:

Jason Leingod said...

oh no, susahlah like that... hope ur problem solve liao, if not next sem only take lor

VR最高 said...

ya ya...haiz..my friend told me take next sem..hope next sem gt H.E. also ... T T

PILLA CHEN said...

YA...U REALLY BLUR LAIO...I ASO FEEL U BU DUI JING...WAT HAPPEND TO U..THINK ABOUT AKIRA??DONT THINK UR BOYFRIEND TOO MUCH...WHO TEL U FIND A HOMETOWN BOY!!!HAHA!!